Monday, October 18, 2010

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner

If you were hoping for a fabulous recipe post on a Monday night, well you obviously don't know me at all!

Grove Gal E and I are entering orders as fast as we can, but I wanted to post the getting organized winners!

Lilly 2011 Agenda: Landlocked Mermaid
Lilly 2011 Agenda: Stone Hill Farm
Lilly Address Book: The Pink Tutu
Lilly Address Book: Always A Northerner

So ladies email me where you would like your goodies shipped, and if they are a gift let me know and we will wrap and and ship them for you and include a note.

Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Nelle Somerville said...

Yippeee!!! will DM you on The Twitter. ;)

Landlocked Mermaid said...

hoooray!!! I am sooo excited!! will email you now!! I am going to put this to good use!! xoxoxo

Hillcrest Acres said...

Congrats to the winners!!!!