Tuesday, June 2, 2009

I Like You So I Will Share...

It's only Tuesday and it has already been quite a week.  I am the proud new owner of General Motors...I am waiting for my FREE company car to arrive, I am hoping for a Tahoe, no offense but the Volt is just not how I roll.
The downside of this new ownership role, it that I will be paying for GM until, well I can't think that far...the point is I need to save my pennies.  The Gucci Gods must have read my mind, because their usual Spring Sale has been nothing special...well friends this sale has some great finds.  And this is me, so we all know that finds = HANDBAGS & SHOES.  These are a few of my purchases...I mean wishes...
And for you moms and aunts reading, Orient Expressed's Annual Sale begins tomorrow online.  

I am going to apologize in advance this week...I am focused on getting all of our new fabulous products on the PGG site so I am forcing myself to stay focused.

Back to the site




4 comments:

Lis said...

I'm totally drooling over the bags!!

And CONGRATS!!!!!! You own General Motors?! Talk about AMAZING!!!!

Hopsy said...

Ha, I am going to hope for a Tahoe too! I hope all is well in DC! I saw a comment that you might be attending the Lilly sale this weekend, have the BEST time!!

Loving Life said...

I love all your products and can't wait to get a new house and buy a ton of stuff off my wishlist from your site :) I posted an award for you on my blog! Happy day!!!

Loving Life said...

Thanks for the great read!! I posted a little something for you on my blog! Have a great day!