Sunday, September 18, 2011

Surrounded By Cello

That pretty much sums up my week and weekend! Four, yes you read that number correctly, kid's birthday parties, crossfit and too many meetings to count have made up my last 5 days.

When I haven't been doing that, I have been getting ready for our PGG holiday show season. Over 300 fabulous products have been bagged and bowed and I cannot wait for show season to begin. Grove Land is quite a sight, and I had planned to share it with you, but my camera cord is in Mr. G's car and that is at the hockey rink!

So tonight I am taking a break from wrapping and prepping this week's dinners and our fall shopping list.

This is the type of week that would have driven me crazy last spring, but somehow (thank you God!), but I couldn't help but think about how much fun so many people will have unwrapping all of the happies I have spent this week wrapping. Our PGG site will be going through an overhaul in the next few weeks so I will be posting some of our non-personalized gifts on the blog. Please email us if you would like to place an order!

How was your weekend?

No comments: