Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Monday Deal



First, yes I know it is Tuesday. I thought I had scheduled this post to post last evening, but clearly I forgot to save it.

If you haven't checked out our Facebook page, then let me tell you...since everyone is buzzing about the debut of the new white iphone, we thought we would celebrate as well!

This week we are offering FREE SHIPPING on all of our iphone and blackberry covers from clairebella. These are not on our site yet...I am blaming Disneyworld!

So we have made you a cheat sheet so to say. All of the font, color and design choices are below.


To order you can leave a comment on our Facebook page and we will paypal you an invoice OR you can email us your order directly at grovegifts at gmail dot com.

Cases take 3 weeks to produce and ship and make great graduation gifts!

No comments: