Sunday, May 1, 2011

Back To Reality

We are back home! Mini K is still reeling that we surprised her with a trip to Disney World and a princess makeover at the Bippidi Boppidi Boutique, but we needed to pack up and leave the Mouse's House as school starts tomorrow!

I am in the middle of the glamourous part of all vacations: unpacking and laundry! I promise a full recap of the trip, tomorrow, but Grove Gal E and I wanted to share a bit of news.

We have decided that everyone needs something to look forward to on a Monday so the Grove will be posting a special every Monday on our Facebook page.

If you don't "lile" us on Facebook, we would love for you too! Also make sure to sign up for our newsletter on our Facebook page if you want to receive notices about new products and special discount offers!

Since I left my fairy godmother in Florida, I must go get the lunches ready and clothes folded!

Night!

2 comments:

how i met your father blog said...

can't wait to hear all about the trip!! i love the disney world surprise videos, and am sure yours was epic!

DC GOP Girl said...

welcome home!