Thursday, February 2, 2012

Happy Happy


What a day! I have been looking forward to this post all day, because we know I LOVE a good deal. I intended to post it earlier, but Mini K lost the first of her two front teeth and I needed to assist the Tooth Fairy in finding some worthy gold coins.

We may have 6 more weeks of winter, but starting tomorrow the Grove is having a HAPPY sale! What is a HAPPY sale? Well how does 30% off ALL id tags, stickers, enclosure cards, save the dates and wedding invitations sound? Yep you read that correctly, 30% off from February 3rd-February 28th. Just enter code: HAPPY30 to receive your discount.

I lost track over the holidays of how many Facebook status updates for engagements I read so we wanted to do a sale that offered something for EVERYONE.

One of my favorite things to give are id tags. They are something everyone needs, but most people will not spend money on them for themselves. These are great on their own or pair them with a boat tote, a beach towel or as part of new baby gift if the baby will be going to daycare. We have a lot of military spouses order these with their name, cell phone number and email address and monogram on the other side. Since they move so much, they won't have to constantly being ordering new ones! I love the khaki and orange combination, but you can see all of our designs HERE.
I love stickers! Simply put one on a cello bag and you can save a fortune on birthday and baby shower cards. Each member of the Grove family has their own stickers, plus we have some from our entire family, and some from just Mini K and Baby C. I keep them all in page protectors in a three-ring binder on a shelf so when I need one I can just pull it out. My cercies are currently gifted with these stickers, but mine say Happy Happy xox, Grove Gal K. You can see all of our stickers HERE.
Most people think of Save the Dates for weddings. but lately we have had a lot of clients order them for Frist Communions and Confirmations. With so many families living across the country they are a great way to send all of the details, with plenty of notice, in style. This blue and coral design is one of our best sellers. I love the idea of including a photo of the special girl or boy, or use it as a traditional wedding save the date. You can shop all save the date cards HERE.
This is one of my favorite wedding invites. It is perfect for all seasons, has a big impact, but a simple classic style and the price is unbeatable before the 30% off so with the discount it is a DEAL! You can shop all wedding invites HERE.

We believe in sharing a good deal, so feel free to pass this on!

No comments: