Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Double The Thanks!



I have continued that tradition with Mini K and Baby C. This means while most people are taking advantage of January white sales, January is the month we stock up for the new year on notecards.

So as a way of sharing our family traditions with all of you we are DOUBLING your notecard order for FREE. In case you never got around to sending out that fabulous photo on a holiday card, we are also DOUBLING your New Year's Card order for free! You can see all of your options HERE.

While I love pink, I wanted a change from the hot pink and bright orange cards I have been using so I went with these blue and green ones! I love that the back of the card is printed and the cardstock weight is heavy!

I love these blue and brown notes to have on hand when you need to send notes as a family. They would look great with The Smith Family across the top instead of a name.
This year Mini K started "writing" her own thank you notes so we ordered some of these to make the task a little easier and help her keep her words in a straight line.
Mini K is already counting down the minutes until she goes to Greystone so she insisted on getting some camp notecards to have ready...for her extended 4 night stay!
Since Baby C got his first pair of hockey skates for Christmas we are going with a hockey theme notecard!


No comments: