Sunday, November 13, 2011

What A Week!

I told you last week that you wouldn't hear from me for a few days, but I am back which means we survived 4 trunk shows in 5 days! The shows were a great success and we are so grateful for our friends & clients who support the Grove.

I have spent today processing orders and taking Mini K to her friend Raleigh's birthday party at the Spy Museum. She was so happy to be invited to an official BIG KID party...that would be a & year old party.

We came home to work on Mini K's Thanksgiving school project. I promise to share it when it is finished, because then you will understand why it has taken SO BLESSED LONG to complete.

This week we are going to have a last minute trunk show at Casa Grove to CLEAR OUT our in stock merchandise. Let me define CLEAR OUT: $5, $10 and $15 bins full of preppy goodies, hair accessories and YES Lilly P. Make sure to LIKE us on Facebook for all of the details.

In the meantime I am back to my day job and finishing up the plans for Mini K's birthday party. I don't think I have mentioned (feel free to tell me I am insane!) that we are having Mini K's birthday party BEFORE her birthday this year...AKA before Christmas. This means I have a week to get her inivitations out and less than 2 weeks to get all of my holiday cards addressed and stamped.

Speaking of holiday cards, ALL of our photo cards are currently 15% off! We have tons of designs in both the digital cards (where your photo is printed on the card) and the traditional photo cards where you attach your own photo. Grove Gal E and I noticed that everytime we turned around this weekend another family was having their picture taken. The holidays really do seem to be sneaking up on us this year! For those of you that are hoping to take your photos over Thanksgiving, and think the deals will have past you by, think again. We busy working girls (and we mean both at the office and the ever demanding, never off duty stay at home office!) have to stick together so for the FIRST TIME EVER we will be having a dela for you over the ENTIRE BLACK FRIDAY weekend so make sure you click on over to our Facebook page.

I am now off to wrap Christmas presents so my oldest (that would be Mr. G!) doesn't start snooping!

Hope you had a great weekend!

No comments: