Saturday, July 23, 2011

The Bees Knees





It is one of my favorite Lilly Pulitzer prints and it is also the name of my friend's new company. What does a protocol expert do after she has twin boys and her life of formal events, international visitors and champagne has been replaced with rumble, Jon Jons and the sound of breaking objects? Well like any smart girl she surrounds herself with beauty and in this case makes it herself.
After seeing her designs I had to share the Bees Knees with you!

Kara has designed a stunning line of handstamped sterling jewelry that both Mini K and I adore. I love that she even has pieces that benefit Autism research. Her etsy store is stocked of unique designs that she will customize to fit.

I am always a sucker for packaging and fell in love with her natural giftboxes and what else but BEE ribbon. She sent us, I say us because Mini K thinks it is for HER, a necklace with a K, a pearl and tiny key. LOVE it! The necklace would be perfect for any girls on your list that rush Kappa this fall, for a new home or just because.
And in case you wanted to pick up a little something for yourself, or start your holiday shopping early, Kara is offering 10% off your first purchase with code:BeesGG

Here are some of my favorites:
Perfect for a Gammy or Nanna to wear at the beach and keep all of her grandbabies close
I love the silk cord for the little Minnies in my life

1 comment:

licalsikg said...

Thank you for the post! Glad you & Mini K love the necklace! I'm honored! You are the bees knees, my friend! - Kara