Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Live From San Diego!


In an effort to confuse my body as much as possible...I am now in San Diego for my day job and Grove Gal E and I are processing orders via mac book!

I did get to sneak in a fabulous lunch yesterday with Kappa Prep and enjoyed every moment of it! She is such a class act

This will be the longest I have been away from Mini K in awhile and the longest I have been away from Baby C since he was born. I am keeping them both around my neck. I am sporting our new Magnolia mom and me charm necklace...my monogram on the large charm, and thei names on two smaller charms. This will be on our website later this week. Front and back engraving is included in the price of the charms and they come in sterling silver or 14k yellow or rose gold vermeil. You will be seeing this on our gift guide later this week!

3 comments:

Jackie said...

love the necklace!!

Totally Me said...

I love this! When will you have these up and where? I am soooo going to get one!

Sandra said...

Love this necklace!! And want!!