Friday, April 16, 2010

Still Waiting

I have taken advantage of still waiting on this baby to try and get some last minute things done! That is the glass is half full version...it also means in between doctor's visits and monitoring I am beyond frustrated and impatient!

We took Mini K to a sibling class at the hospital so she could get used to the idea of bringing her baby brother home. She had one demand...no baby pool this summer because she can swim and it is well...for babies!
Mini K practicing her big sister skills.

I may have also done a little retail therapy...not as good as pain medicine, but I am saving that for when I really need it.

Tom's for Mini K...she LOVED knowing that another child got a pair as well
www.neimanmarcus.com

Mini #2 will follow clearly be followign in big sister's preppy style...if only Lilly made baby boy's clothes...HINT HINT
www.ralphlauren.com

I couldn't decide so I purchased both!
www.ralphlauren.com

4 comments:

AnneG said...

I know I couldn't possibly be as impatient as you -- but I am dying for news of Mini#2's arrival. Hurry up already!!!!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

Super excited for you and praying for a healthy delivery.

Imjustagirl said...

Thinking about you and hoping all goes smoothly. I have a niece that is 3 1/2 and just became a big sister in January when I first went to visit I asked about her new baby sister she said "Auntie she's boring she doesn't do anything!" I hope mini K loves being a big sister!

Sandra said...

She is such a sweetheart! Baby brother is a lucky little boy. xoxo