Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Just What The Doctor Ordered...


I am ready to give this baby his eviction notice. I head back to the doctor tomorrow...with the sincere hope that we can move the induction date up!

Tonight though, I was able to FINALLY catch up with the fabulous Landlocked Mermaid. We went for a long walk on the mall. I must admit, since we moved across the river this is not something I do enough...it is so pretty in the spring! I also forget how much fun it is to catch up over exercise...or maybe it just because I have no room left in my tummy and I cannot drink! I hope this is the start of of many walks with her this summ
er. She is such an amazing lady...her cup is always half full and she always tells it like it is. I am blessed to know her.

So many of you have DM'ed me on twitter or emailed me to ask what I decided to put in the Easter baskets this year. I have a strange aversion to putting food in the baskets. This year I ended up going with lip balm, personalized yoga pants and matching ponytail holders. All courtesy of etsy sellers that I will be ordering from again. I think these yoga pants might become my go to little girls to tween gift. I would even wear them myself!
I can feel my eyelids getting heavy so I am going to sign off tonight. I hope everyone is having a great week!

No comments: