Monday, April 12, 2010

Baby Watch Has Begun


Today started with my weekly doctor's appointment. I had planned on being in and out in 30 minutes so i could get back to processing PGG orders and my day job with only a week to go before my scheduled induction. It seems Mini #2 had other plans, so off to the hospital I went.

No I didn't have the baby today, but it now seems that NO ONE thinks I will make it until next Tuesday. It seems Mini #2 has decided that he is outgrowing me...I have lost 4lbs in the last 5 days (now why can't I do this when I am NOT pregnant?) but Mini #2 has gained 3 ounces and is now running out of room. I may or may not have said in my ot loud voice that I could hae told you that! I am choosing to blame baby brain.

We are as ready as we can be and I have started to plan what I want for summer post baby....there are only so many blue baby clothes I can look at ladies! It's almost Lilly time and I cannot wait!!!!



3 comments:

mFw said...

I'll be thinking of you! And, yes I can't wait for Lilly season - its pretty much here!

Elle said...

Oh my goodness, how exciting, and nervewracking... you really are ALMOST there! Can't wait to hear about when you first meet your sweet mini #2!

Trish {Pink Preppy Lilly Lover} said...

Thinking of you and sending hugs and well wishes!! XOXO