Thursday, October 29, 2009

Time Flies....

This has been one of those weeks that has flown by. When I haven't been at work, I have been getting ready for the Halloween party at Mini K's school and our PGG trunk shows next week. For those of you in the D.C. area email me for details, but we have trunk shows in Alexandria on Monday and Thursday night with some fabulous holiday specials (buy 2/3 get 1 FREE, yes FREE), so bring your list and your holiday card photo and we will take care of everything else and leave you with plenty of time and money to spare.

Everyone has their own way of dealing with a crazy week, tea, coffee, an early bedtime, but I gravitate towards my laptop. It is as if I enter a trance, and by the time I come out of it, I have print outs or links of must purchase, or must remember items. Now if I placed these in the binders I have purchased for this very task I would be so very organized. Maybe that will be my project for this weekend when all of us are blessed with a Saturday with one extra hour. I still think if Congress is going to make us live for 6 months where it is dark by 5pm that I should get an extra hour of sleep EVERy NIGHT, just saying...

So tonight, the following items caught my eye...


This might be new go to girl's birthday gift for Mini K's friends. I love the ball of bands from J.Crew's Crewcuts.

I am loving this new tinted lip balm from Sugar.

At this rate 2010 will be here before I know it, and I am hoping everything is sunny in 2010. I have already ordered, and received, my yellow 2010 Graphic Image planner. Now I have to organize it.
If I can't will myself to a resort or make the sun shine, I can at least brighten up my day with a scarf from Lilly Pulitzer's Resort 2010 collection.
Revere bowls...I never tire of them. A classic that makes everything from apples to candy to flowers look elegant.
Can't decide on these FitFlop boots from Blissworld, because even I know I cannot wear my FlipFlops al winter long...


The large Trefoil key pendant from Tiffany. The blue box always makes anyone smile.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

My baby girl - well she is 25, but will always be my baby - will be moving to the DC area. She is quite a fabulous shopper as well as a fabulous daughter. I hope she finds you ;-) xoxo

Imjustagirl said...

I love the rubberband ball! Infact last year I discovered Bumble and Bumble also makes one. Definetly a great birthdya gift for little girls:)

Beth Dunn said...

I'm loving the Tiffany's pendants right now. I hope you get an extra hour of sleep or peace! xoxo

SC

Miss Janice said...

I've got my eyes on those darling Lilly scarves!