Friday, October 23, 2009

Pretty Thoughts

I came across some new baubles from one of my favorite jewelers: Atlanta's own Laura Pearce. All of these images are courtesy of her website. I should also say, as a result of these new FTC rules, that I do not receive ANYTHING in compensation from Laura Pearce. She is an amazingly talented designer and her pieces always make me think of soirees, good times and pretty clothes. I might be the only one, but I love pieces of jewelry that make me think of a memory, a past good time, a special moment with family and friends.




What can I say...pretty things make me smile! Happy Friday.

3 comments:

Preppy Pink Crocodile said...

Fun pieces!

Maggie said...

I LOVE this first one, even though they are all pretty.

Wendy said...

Love the rings, so pretty.