Thursday, October 8, 2009

Etsy Find

I don't know about all of you, but I can find etsy to be overwhelming. If you don't get the description just right you might end up with 0 results, or if you are too general you end up with 4,000.

But a few weeks ago I lucked out and Olive & Ollie and trust me, I will be ordering from them again and again. I love the ask the seller a question feature, but this time I really loved the answer.

I asked the talented designer at Olive & Ollie to custom make a monogrammed applique hoodie for Mini K. After two short weeks a package arrived and it exceeded ALL of my expectations. Her price was a steal and the quality is amazing. She wore it today and we were stopped no less than 5 times asking where we purchased it.


Since I believe in sharing with friends, I wanted to give all of you the source. These hoodies, or any of her other creative shirts would make great holiday or birthday shirts.

1 comment:

Suzanne said...

So cute, thanks for sharing!