Sunday, September 14, 2014

Sunday Funday

Last week is still a blur of back to school activities, fall sports starting and meetings for this working mom.  This morning we woke up to fall like weather and I finally feel like I am hitting my stride!

I am hoping that this is the week I can finalize the trunk show schedule and get the website updated...I have over a 100 new products to put on the website.  So excited about our new finds and you will also find that some products will be listed as K's Finds.  Mini K is joining the Grove and has selected some items that she likes to wear and give as gifts.  I am hoping this helps with that hard to shop for tween market.  And if you know your budget, but don't know what to get just send us an email and we are happy to help you select the perfect gift, wrap it up and send it off to you!

These scented hairbrushes are one of K's favorites.  Even the tangles don't seem so bad with a fun sparkly and scented brush!  They come in Cherry Lime, Strawberry Cake and Watermelon and are $15 shipped!

For those of you that needlepoint, you know September is crunch time to send everything off to be finished before Christmas.  I finished this little pretty this week and am having it turned into a throw pillow for the sitting room.  So excited!

Coffee!  You didn't think I could survive without it did you?  If you know me you know that I am always looking for a good deal.  Shutterfly is giving away FREE coffee mugs this weekend with the code:  CHEERS.  If you don't like their standard mugs, you can use the same code and take $14.99 off the price of another mug.  I let the kids design a travel mug for their Daddy for his stocking at Christmas.

And speaking of the holidays, YES for those of you that know me, I have started my shopping!  So many of you have taken advantage of our 35% off holiday photo cards that I have been busy (and loving it!), but for those of you that haven't taken photos yet, do not fret...I have more sales planned!  So all you need to do is pick out your card design!  This card is one of my favorite new designs!  You can add rounded corners, put photos on both sides and who doesn't love a little glitter!

This blog has become my accountability to stay in touch, get things done and have some fun in the process!  I would love to hear how you do it, because I can always use some help and encouragement from my friends!

XOX

No comments: