Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Wednesday Wish List

I am a list girl.  I always will be...I make list for groceries, for CVS, for what I need to finish each room in the house, for my businesses, my kids and yes things that I think should find a home in my closet or drawers.  Some are frivolous and some I considered needed staples.  This year I am all over the map!

A Fur Trimmed Parka
This is SO outside of my usual uniform, but I want one!  They can go over everything from workout clothes to a cocktail dress.  For me this will be as wild and crazy as I get!  I treated myself this week during the Piperlime 30% sale to this one and love that I used my Ebates and saved even more!


Tocca
Let's just say I have a slight addiction to this brand.  The candles, the lotion, the solid perfume has been a staple in my carry on since right after 9-11.  This year I have my eye on their new fragrance sampler. How fun is this?


Airplane Blanket
No, not an actual blanket, but a chic casual jacket that I can pair with jeans or crops that will keep me warm and cozy.  As you are reading this I am probably airport bound to return from a 36 hour cross country trip for a client and there is something about being on a long flight that always makes me want to wrap up and drift off to sleep to bury myself in my iPad with non-work movies (Love Actually this trip!) and music.  I am LOVING this one from Zobha......maybe the asymmetrical lines will make me look skinny.....


Shoes
Two broken feet in one year, one from surgery and one from an accident have made me realize that life really is too short to wear cheap shoes!  I am a BIG fan of my LK Bennett black and nude heels, and my Valentino rockstud wedges in basically the same colors, but my eye keeps seeking out these colorful rockstuds!  Santa, if you are listening a size 9 would be perfection!

I know I am not alone in wish lists, so what's on yours friends????

No comments: