Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Twice As Nice

I know it isn't December, but I am blaming all of the fabulous photos on Facebook because they are screaming to be on the front of a HOLIDAY CARD.  We are doing it again this year, the early bird gets the worm, or in this case CARD and lots of them.

From now until September 9th we will DOUBLE YOUR HOLIDAY CARD ORDER FOR FREE.  SO if you order 50 cards with return address, you will get 100 with return address.

I know this is early, so if you don't have your picture picked out we have 2 options for you:
1.  This sale also applies to cards where you apply your own photo.

2.  While this is the best deal of the season, let's just say you will want to have chosen your photo by October 7th!!

You can see all of the designs HERE.

Maybe it's the bow or the polka dot, or let's be honest the boys expression reminds me of Baby C, but I love this new design!


For those of you staring at an adorable photo from the beach this summer, who says you cannot celebrate the holidays with a FUN design like this one?

I am a sucker for rounded corners, my business cards are rounded, same for my stationery and we have a LOT of new designs with rounded corners, but this one may be my favorite!

And last but not least, if classic with a twist is your signature style, have a holly jolly card with this new design!

So look at this as an opportunity to get your cards out of the way so you can enjoy that candy corn without worrying about how your photo outfit will fit!








No comments: