Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Hump Day Happies

Today I am grateful.  I didn't blog on Monday because this momma was a nervous wreck.  baby C went in for major surgery yesterday.  We were supposed to stay overnight in the hospital for a couple of  days, but this flu outbreak meant the surgeon would be sending us home with instructions and less risk of complications.  Baby C continued his reign as one tough cookie and might be the only 2 year to ask for food within minutes of waking up.  In fact he found the apple juice a pain once he saw the icy pops!

So the Grove has a little helper this week and I find myself looking at him in awe of his smile and strength!  The one complication was not one we expected, he is sporting a bloody infected lip from the tape used for the breathing tube, but the ointment is working and it could have been so much work.

In fact he keeps saying "am I 3?"  Let's just say that he is loving get well presents.  Since many of you have been so kind as to pray for him, spoil him and talk me off the ledge of stress, I think this Wednesday calls for some surprises.  I mean who doesn't like a mid-week happy?

For our brides to-be and graduates to-be, I thought we would take 30% off ALL of our Save the Dates with code:  GLEE30.

These wedding save the dates remind of my friend Meredith who will be a beautiful bride this June.

And one of my favorite customers and friends has 3 daughters graduating from high school this year and she is going to order these with a photo of the 3 of them and all of the details for their graduation weekend?


For my customers that avoid the birthday card aisle at all costs (even if it is because you are shopping last minute), I am marking ALL calling cards and stickers down 30% as well with code GLEE30.

These are one of my favorite designs and ours say Happy Happy! so I can use them all year long.  You can choose whether to include the star or about 20 other designs.  I pair them with hot pink, white, red or orange ribbon and they will work with any holiday or event!

And for those of you that got a new iPhone 5 over the holidays we are taking $8 off ALL of our cases so they will be $50.  This includes the photo cases!  You can see all of the designs HERE, but this one is my favorite.  I think even I might be able to keep track of my phone with it!

I have a few more emails to send tonight, but ALL orders are shipping on time and I am crediting my cute little assistant this week!

Night!

No comments: