Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Stop the Clock

I have no excuses, this blog isn't more fun that watching my kids have the time of their life this summer!    Baby C is now officially a kid, no longer a baby and I have had so much fun watching him interact with Mini K.  He has a determination to keep up, or try to, with her and her friends.

This weel I am attempting to add some new products to the website and believe it or not have started my list for both back to school and WAIT FOR IT....Christmas!  I know I am insane!

Mini K has spent what feels like hours selecting her new lunchbox and backpack and now we wait for them to arrive so we can have them monogrammed.  This brings me to my yearly rant, why is it that Pottery barn Kids will only put your child's NAME on the backpack when EVERY SINGLE child safety expert tells you to NOT put your child's name on their backpack as stranger's can call it out and confuse out little ones?  We continued our love affair with Garnet Hill and ordered from them for the 3rd year in a row.

I have also managed to find some great deals lately that I thought I would share.

Land's End is offering an additional 20% off all sale items with code:  Banner and Pin: 2323.  I just purchased Baby C his first burnt orange puffer vest for a mere $15...marked down from.  The girl's vests are the same deal.  Even better, sign up and shop through your Ebates account and get an extra 3% cash back!



Gilt also had some great deals on stuff for your minnies!  How cute are these bracelets and necklaces for little girls?  Mini K doesn't know it, but I got her a K and a couple for her friends for Christmas.  If you aren't a Gilt member you can join HERE.  If you are a member of Gilt, don't forget you can get 4% cash back on your purchases when you shop through your Ebates account.

And how cute is this Elmo hat?
Last but certainly not least, all of the little feet here in the Grove have grown this summer.  Our wellies no longer fit and puddles are much more fun to jump in when our feet our dry...and monogrammed.  So from now until September our kids wellies are on SALE!  Trust me, when their wellies have their monogram on them, they do NOT get lost at school!  You can order them HERE.


I am taking dinner to some friends that just had the sweetest little baby girl tomorrow.  It will be an all pinterest meal and I promise to post a review of how I think the recipes turned out!

No comments: