Monday, December 5, 2011

Fab Find Under $30


Last week I had to spend three days in Florida for my day job. Needless to say I came home to an even longer to do list and orders to deliver!

Mini K and I had to take time out to shop the Junior League of Washington's Capital Collection of Shops. We stumbled upon a sugar plum fairy booth of sorts and walked away with yet another product I wish I had invented!

For weeks every single time we have gone to the grocery store or Target, Mini K has wanted one of those gingerbread house kits. I just don't trust them. I fear they were made in China, by some child Mini K's age and been in a box for too many years to count. I know she will lick her fingers to eat a piece of the candy and I just don't want to think about it.

Am I alone in that thinking?

Well if I am not let me introduce you to the Lollipop Lodge. It is a safe plastic, reuseable gingerbread house kit that costs less than $30. I am NOT KIDDING. The best part, other than you can use it year after year, or holiday after holiday, is that you wash the candy off with hot water and it can go in the dishwasher! Seriously, all you need to add is the frosting and the candy! Pure genius if you ask me.

We have been focused on FINALLY putting lights and ornaments on our tree, but the gingerbread house is on our to do list for the weekend after we go to NYC.

For those of you in the D.C. area trying to figure out how to make your gift card presents look a little bigger, bring your gift cards to our FINAL cash and carry trunk show of the season on Sunday, December 18th. We will happily bag and bow any giftcards with purchase.

I had to share our Lollipop Lodge with you, but I am back to Groveland to process orders and plan tomorrow's deliveries!

Night!

1 comment:

Preppy Girl Meets World said...

How long are you going to NYC for? I'm so jealous! I'm sending out your package this week. Let me know if you'd like a German gingerbread house kit.