Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Paperwork and Prep

We survived the four costume change ballet recital, and Mini K seemed to think 4 hours of practice and a 4 hours recital in a 48 hour period were fabulous.....


I am working on a few secret projects, that I promise to post about once they are over but until then candy, paper and products are keeping me hopping in a pink and green way!


I am also buried in Ballet and Tennis Camp forms...seriously I never knew a grand total of 3 hours in the morning demanded so much paperwork, but I will confess I waited until the last minute to fill them out. Yes my 30% off Boden order came first, then some last minute, I mean well planned out Father's Day shopping, not to mention scheduling Baby C's first photo shoot and just enjoying that Miss J is with us for the ENTIRE summer and after school next year. One word: HEAVEN

Spoiler alert for those of you that have seen SITC2, the scene where Charlotte says she would miss the nanny. I can RELATE.

Grove Gal E and I have decided to do a giveaway when we reach 200 followers...think what else but Lilly!

No comments: