Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Let's Try This Again



I have long been a fan of Graphic Image, but this week I had to make a change. 2010 started off with my Graphic Image planner, in yellow, or what I thught was yellow when I ordered it, leather. Fast forward almost 2 months and it is filled with post its, paperclips and I realized I needed a little something more. Between doctors appointments, Mini K's countless playdates, school activities, ballet and ice skating and trying to keep up with Mr. G's schedule I needed to call in reinforcements.
So I have officially become a momagenda mom. I went with blue, and of course had it monogrammed, after all this is the year the Grove adds a little blue to all of the pink.
This week has been insane work wise and I cannot believe it has been over a week since I did my last post. Thankfully tomorrow should be calm, and the Easter candy is out at the stores so I will have all I need. I have chosen to put my fingers in my ears and close my eyes when our local weather comes on, because I am O-V-E-R winter and all of its wintery mix, windy, snowy weather.

I do have a question for you...Grove Gal E and I want to know...what product do you want us to put on special...

No comments: