Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Tomorrow, Tomorrow....




I have been running around like a mad woman this week.  Mini K and Mr. Grove were laughing at me running around the kitchen tonight.  You see, tomorrow is the Toast to Fashion that benefits the Campagna Center of Old Town Alexandria.  The center provides, tutoring, after school care, daycare or summer care to youth in Alexandria.  Like many non-profits, the economy has left their fundraising a little depressed.  There are so many children in need and this is a great event for a great cause.  So PLEASE pass this on to any of your friends in and around the Nation's Capitol!




The other fun thing about tomorrow....I get to FINALLY meet the fabulous Becca from Ball and Buck.  The Toast to Fashion will be featuring her t's in the fashion show and she wil be selling her shirts at the Fashion Marketplace.  I am hoping she has the hoodies because I will be making a purchase.
Now don't think for one moment I have forgotten about dinner tomorrow night.  While I am enjoying a night of friends, fun, fashion, and let's be honest, a cocktail, Mini K and Mr. G will be dining on braised bbq short ribs, homemade mac 'n' cheese, green beans and I made Paula's banana pudding.  And no I am not June Cleaver, I am just on a mission to get Mini K to bed ON TIME every night this week.  

I promise to post photos of the event, especially since my Lumix arrived today!  I am wearing a green and white Lilly P. dress from the Jubilee collection.  Actually I think it looks more Tibi than Lilly, but I love it.

Now wake yourselves up if this stream of thought post put you to sleep, or better yet sweet dreams.

No comments: