Friday, September 6, 2013

Friday FIVE

It's Friday!  In our house that means family movie night and today is Mini K's choice...cheap mexican food for dinner and now Soul Surfer.  Just quality non-violent family fun...so while I am watching was too much blood on the big screen for my taste, here are my Friday 5!

1.  Deborah Lippman Gel Lab Set
For the record, I rarely do my own nails, but the world's best personal shopper at Neimans convinced me I needed this and she was RIGHT.  You use your favorite polish, mine is Julep, and the topcoat and 16 days later, no chips!  I am sick of the color.

2.  Needlepoint
I picked up a few finished ornaments for Mini K's birthday tree today and couldn't leave the store without picking up a couple of new canvases.  Oh Shift, time to thread the needle.

3.  Candy Corn
Clearly I am on a health kick...NOT.  It's officially fall when I see the candy corn.

4. Matches
I received this match striker last year and LOVE it.  I hope she comes out with another one this upcoming holiday season.  This is something I never would have purchased for myself, but adore and think of the person who gave it to me every time I use it!

5.  Schwings
Ok these aren't technically one of MY favorites for myself, but they have made birthday party shopping a breeze!  Mini K wants to give these to everyone!  We pair them with some lip glosses for the girls and candy for the boys.  The best part, they fit on all shoes and come in just about every color.  Mini K's favorite place to shop is my friend Linda's boutique The Purple Goose and they will soon be carrying them!

Happy Friday...now I have a movie to watch!

No comments: