Saturday, March 31, 2012

View From My Office


I know I am have been MIA this week. The new Grove will open on Monday...yes I kknow a week late, but I have decided to be positive and consider it fashionably late. Since my birthday is on Tuesday, it will be an early birthday present!

The view from my office has been pretty much products photos, listings, iced tea and salted caramel popcorn. I escape at night for a run on the treadmill or a spin on the elliptical, but I am so excited to launch!

I wanted to do a quick post rather than answer all of the emails in my inbox that are pretty much the same question. PLEASE don't be mad at me, but I think this post will answer everyone's questions!

A lot of you have emailed about Julep since I blogged about it. My April box arrived today so I thought I would post photos so you can see for yourselves.
My April box contained amazing foot cream (can't wait to use this after the stiches come out from my foot surgery in 3 weeks!), 2 bottles of polish and some chocolate. One is a light purple, which Mini K already has her eyes on, and I love too! The other polish is great dark pink.
Julep Maven is $19.99 a month which includes your monthly box, FREE shipping on all purchases and 20% off.

Today is the last day you can use the code: MARCHINTRO which will get you your trial box for a penny! I decided I loved my Julep box so I continued. It is a great way to take your own polish to the salon and know you are in style!

You can join HERE & don't forget to use MARCHINTRO to save $19.98!

No comments: