Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time..


Anyone else had that thought recently??? I have finally sat down to blog this week..on a train...on my way to NYC, thanks Amtrak wifi!

Mr. G is calling this week the aftermath of a series of good ideas. I am calling it the controlled chaos of a working mom!

So I am in NYC for my day job today and tomorrow and squeezing in some fun with Beantown Prepster...so excited to meet her for dinner.

A stop at Levain to pick up cookies for the real brains at my day job: Anna. Seriously we would all walk around clueless without her! If you haven't tried a cookie at Levain well you haven't lived or experienced the hour on the treadmill aftermath! I figure it's Fashion Week so everyone else should be eating nuts and berries which will mean no line for me! Another quick stop at the third ring of hell...The American Girl Doll store of course to pick up a little something for Mini K.

Then back to D.C. for a work dinner tomorrow night and Oxfords and Oysters on Saturday. I am super excited that Grove Gal E and I are attending this event.

Of course only I would plan to go to an open bar event the evening before I run my first 1/2 marathon is 7 years! So Sunday morning I will be on the edge of a bridge...literally...The Wilson Bridge Half Marathon!

Yes I know I am crazy, but I love it. Today is the last day to enter to win our stylish southern magnolia bracelet so get your entries in!

I will post the winner tomorrow...probably courtesy of previously mentioned Amtrak wifi! You could start next week off with a new piece of jewelry!

No comments: