Monday, March 15, 2010

Whirlwind Weekend

Warning...there is absolutely nothing GLAMOUROUS about my weekend. I have been catching up on blogs since Mini K went to bed and it seems that quite a few of you had very exciting weekends.

I did receive a super fun swap package in the mail from the talented Just An All American Girl.

The frame will be perfect for the nursery as lime green is one of our colors and all of you know I love all things paper. This box of stationery is gong straight to my office tomorrow.


Thank you to the chic Maryland Pink and Green for organizing the swap....I know it is a lot of work.

Mr. Grove and Mini K attended their first Father Daughter Dance at her school on Saturday night and it seems she was a dancing queen!

Other than that it rained, and rained some more and tonight's fun activity is to finally finish posting my ebay listings of Mini K's now too small items. Sigh........

3 comments:

Sandra said...

I love the lime green! And i can certainly understand what you mean by rain. Same here and I'm tired of it. Very tired. So glad that Mini had a fun time at the dance! xoxo

Henley on the Horn said...

What fun things!!! A good swap is such fun.

Bethany said...

What lovely goodies! I love swaps.