Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Can I Will Spring To Come Faster

I think it felt like a balmy 30 degrees today or maybe it was 38 degrees. Regardless, I came home to find a very sunny Boden spring catalog in my icy cold mailbox. I will confess I think I spent over 30 minutes turning the sunny, warm looking pages. I find it interesting that while Boden's emails with pre-order specials and free shipping have slowed down, they have switched over to U.S. sizing...well on everything except shoes. Last spring there really wasn't anything I wanted for me from Boden, but this year more than a few things that caught my eye.

I love the cut of this maxi dress and it is such a pretty pinky coral

This might the least expensive bag I have liked in years, but it makes me smile...perfect for errands, the pool and all of Mini K's must have items that end up in my bag!
What is not to love, a fabulous shade of green, a touch of preppy, high quality cotton and bows...
This reminds me of Tory and Lilly and I love it!
Hmmmm...I seem to be on a green kick, but what a perfect cross between a coat and Saturday sweater...I can see it with white jeans or black capris
Since I refuse to pay J.Crew's inflated price tags, these are a beautiful shade of purple and at only $88....
I adore these green sandals...flat, patent and yes it seems I have chosen yet another green item

Here are a few of my favorites for Mini K....

Love these silver ballet flats
And who wouldn't smile in the rain in this adorable coat...

I think she could wear this dress with leggings and a longsleeve tee when it warms up a little and through spring with sandals

7 comments:

melissa said...

Darling Boden finds! Love that green cardigan. I have 2 of the tunics from last summer and they are fabulous!

Jackie said...

I just ordered a super cute tunic that was on sale for $30. I think it will be a perfect transitional piece!

Anonymous said...

That stuff is seriously too cute! Hope your having a great day! XOXO

N said...

That bag is ADORABLE! I think I might to pop over and pick one up.

AnneG said...

Cute picks. More than a few things caught my eye in the new catalog. Shoes mostly...but a few sweaters and skirts...and tops...oh, dear!

PaperCourt said...

That bag is a must have!

Miss Janice said...

I love that cute little green sweater and the green coat/sweater is darling!