Monday, August 10, 2009

Monday Madness-Pour Me A Big Glass Of Water


Starting today I am also limiting myself to 1, yes Grove Gal E, just 1 diet coke a day. And for you health nuts out there, yes I know diet coke is bad for me, but I rarely drink, I don't drink coffee, I don't smoke, and I workout. I think as a working mom I deserve at least one vice.

This means I need to start drinking a lot more water. As with everything in my life, I get bored easily, so plain water just won't do the trick. So today we are sporting a pitcher of water with cucumber slices...my all time favorite flavor.

My recent beverage changes are the inspiration for this week's Monday Madness. This week only our monogrammed acrylic pitcher is 20% off. So instead of the regular $38, you can purchase it for $30.40. This is a great birthday, shower or pick me up gift. SOme of my favorite ways to gift this item:

Pick Me Up: I often give this pitcher with a variety of lemonade mixes...get it when life gives you lemons, make lemonade.

Birthday: Pair the pitcher with your favorite sangria recipe and ingredients.

Shower: I love to give an unusual shower gift. Wedding gifts are ALWAYS from the registry, but I confess I tend to stray for the shower. This pitcher, monogrammed with the couple's monogram goes great paired with some monogrammed paper napkins, a bottle of sweet tea vodka, some gourmet lemonade mix and a great candle. Essentially, all they need for a relaxed night of cocktails outdoors.

And all of you blogging experts...I need your help..I have no idea how I underlined the first paragraph so how do I undo it.

No comments: