Sunday, July 5, 2009

Home At Last


4 ENTIRE DAYS with NO INTERNET ACCESS and I feel completely out of touch. Thankfully, I had the iphone so I could somewhat keep up on twitter and email. I know there was life before the internet, I am just starting to think I wasn't as informed on all of the important things: discounts, my friends' every movements and blogland.

Our usual 6 hour drive turned into
an 8.5 hour drive today and a much need rest stop at Hershey's Chocolate World in Hershey, PA. I think Mini K might be the only one who didn't mind the traffic!

My MIL is doing great after having hip replacement surgery 3 weeks ago and Mini K took advantage of the wide open space and the extra long driveway to ring in Independence Day in her own independent way...ON A BIKE. Seriously, when did my baby girl become big enough to ride a bike?
I also was able to sneak in a quick trip to the outlets, and will post some photos of my fabulous finds tomorrow. I will leave you with one discount code before I tackle the task of unpacking and catching up on the PGG work I wasn't able to do as a result of no internet access.
20% off at Tory Burch with code: TORYGILT, but hurry it expires on the 7th.

No comments: